Saturday, February 19, 2011

Packing, Packing, Packing

Thursday, THURSDAY WE CLOSE!!!!

Let me start off by saying, I cannot believe closing is already here. As of next Thursday, we will be the proud owners of this bad boy

I have been obsessed (more than usual) with HGtv. I have so many techniques I want to try, including some of this in the dining room:


But we'll get to all that later.... Something tells me there will be a project every weekend.

Of course with all of the excitement, I'm of course SO INCREDIBLY SAD to be leaving downtown. You see our new place is in the suburbs, and if you know anything about living in the city, living in the suburbs is just a whole other world. I'm going to miss a million things about the city...the constant rush, the people, the sites, the fact that I can walk everywhere, even the bums. :(

But it's time to grow up. Not that you can't grow up in the city, we just can't quite afford that yet :) Maybe someday we'll have our house in the burbs, condo downtown and lakehouse in Michigan, but for now we're starting on step one....

No comments:

Post a Comment