Saturday, February 12, 2011

Product Review: Sensible Portions Apple Straws

First, I want to say how excited I am to finally be doing a product review. Did Sensible Portions contact me to do it, no, but that just shows you how much I love these Apple Straws.

First off, I think everyone at one time or another has had these:
Yep, those are Cinnaamon Twists from Taco Bell. Now, I can't tell you if their meat really IS meat or whatever all that hoop-la was about, but I will tell you that I LOVE me some cinnamon twists. (or I did, to be honest I can't remember the last time I've been to Taco Bell)

ENTER APPLE STRAWS
AH-MA-ZING :) Not only are they ah-natural, but they give you the serving size right on the back:


Verdict: Go buy them! You won't be sorry.
 http://www.soycrisps.com/store/html/category.cfm?id=95

No comments:

Post a Comment