Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby Hanah's Dedication

Like I said before, I live in the great city of Chicago. It's cool in every way EXCEPT...I don't have any family around :( Yeah, it sucks. I used to always think people were weird for wanting to live close to family. You see, I'm one of 6 kids. And yes, we grew up with one bathroom...not cool. But now that we're all grown and moved very far away...and as spacious as my 600sqft apartment is...I still miss seeing my family.

That being said, Sarah, one of my sisters, lives only a train-ride away in Wisconsin. I try to get up and see her every once in a while. This past weekend I was up there for two reasons: Sarah's birthday and her baby Hanah's church dedication.

Hanah is the baby with 2 older brothers, so yes she's definitely a calming presence :)




After church, we went to Olive Garden where Bryan had set up a surprise party for Sarah's birthday. It was really good. I didn't get a picture of the table, but here is their 2nd oldest Gideon who LOVES to eat. CUTE :)


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment