Friday, January 7, 2011

My Kitts

Now does kitts (short for kitties) have one 'k' or two? Oh well, you get the point :)

Before I got any further, I had to introduce the other two members of the family.

Meet Sphynxy and Tiggerbell
Yes, this was one of those rare quick-grab-the-camera-but-no-sudden-movements picture, but I got it :)Sphynx is the "big spoon" and Tiggs is the "little spoon" And yes, I'm still referring to the picture above.

I got Sphynx from a sheltor when I lived in Wisconsin. He was SOO cute as a kitten

He was just a little fluff ball running around. After he had his boy-no-more surgery, they said not to have him jump, so of course the mother of the year that I am, picked him up and put him wherever he wanted to go (the couch, window sill, top of the fridge) so now...he's not a jumper, like at.all. Seriously it will take him a good 5 minutes to muster up the courage/energy/power to jump up on the ottoman. But I love him so much.

Then this past July we adopted Tiggerbell from a family here in Chicago. There was a whole litter to choose from, but we knew she was the one

I can't believe how big she's gotten even from this pic. I said that Sphynx wasn't a jumper...Tiggs is the complete opposite. I kept thinking that after she had her woman-no-more surgery that she'd turn out like Sphynx, nope :) While he's looking longingly up at the island, she's already up there getting into whatever she's not supposed to.

I love my kids kitts so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment