Sunday, January 2, 2011

Here Goes...

Wow, so I'm finally doing it... starting a blog! This was one of my New Years Resolutions, and yep I'm already a day late :)

Let me introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Lydia

Yes, I'm a huge Josh Groban fan, but more on that later...

I live here and LOVE every single minute of it.


So a little about myself. I recently got

to this guy

He's a Blackhawk's fan and I'm a Red Wings fan...we make it work :)

I wanted to start this blog for a number of reasons. I want to document everything that goes on in my life. I follow a number of blogs and love how you can go back and see what was going on at a certain time. Secondly, I want to use it as a place to share my healthiness journey. I think this is going to keep me accountable. And lastly I wanted a place to share my random/crazy happenings of life.

So thanks for stopping by and here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment